|Invited session proposals (<300 words):||18-Apr-19|
|Abstract submission (<300 words):||25-May-19|
|Paper submission to Proceedings:||05-Jun-19|
|Paper acceptance notification:||15-Jul-19|
|Early registration fee payment:||05-Sep-19|
|Registration and Abstract submission without paper to Proceedings:||05-Sep-19|
|Full paper submission to a top-rated journal:||10-Nov-19|
Go to Participants and Publications for information on Proceedings and available journals.
|before September 5, 2019||after September 5, 2019|
|For regular participants||210 Euro||270 Euro|
|For students||100 Euro||150 Euro|
Conference Fee includes a welcome party, coffee breaks, participant’s package, participation in the sessions and tutorials. Participants can have accompanying persons with no additional charge. Accompanying persons get a badge and can participate in a welcome party, coffee breaks, and the sessions.
Payments can be made by credit/debit cards directly via EasyChair (see “Registration” part below on this page) or using a bank transfer.
In case of choosing to pay by bank transfer, send the corresponding fee to (do not forget to fill the details of payment field):
Account holder: Lithuanian Operational Research Society
Holder address: Akademijos Str. 4, Vilnius, LT-08412, Lithuania
Account No: LT074010051004702539
Bank Name: Luminor Bank AS
Bank address: Konstitucijos Ave. 21A, 03601 Vilnius, Lithuania
Registration code: 304870069
LEI code: 213800JD2L89GGG7LF07
World Identification Code (GIIN): QQEYV1.00006.BR.440
Luminor|DNB SWIFT: AGBLLT2X
Details of payment / Remittance information: MSBC–2019 Registration Fee #<insert your submission number>
If you wish to register for the MSBC–2019 conference, these are the steps you should take:
1. Go to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=msbc2019 (this is the EasyChair page for MSBC–2019).
2. If you already have an Easychair account, use it to log in. If not, press on “create an account” to create one (registration takes just a few minutes).
3. Once you are logged in, press on “start registration”. You will be asked to fill out a simple form with personal information, registration type and your plans regarding our offers.
4. After you have registered, you will be able to log in to MSBC–2019 both as an author and as an attendee. Use the author environment to view or manage your submissions to MSBC–2019 and log in as an attendee if you want to see your registration details, register a colleague or pay the conference fee.
5. If you want to make an invited session proposal, you can send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org OR tick the corresponding box on the registration form and we will get in touch with you to discuss it.
For more EasyChair-related information, you can first go to https://easychair.org/help/how_to_submit and use contents on the left if needed.
Should you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.